- Commitment of French State (performance and right price guaranteed to be fair and reasonable, with successful delivery);
- Being at arm’s length of any industrial company, we are a trusted advisor to our customers;
- Supported by the French administration teams to solve any issue regarding program control, export licence or quality/acceptance tests.
- Managed as a privately owned company: capability to hire the best expertise on the market, process adapted to the defense sector according to industry’s best practices;
- Short decision cycle with an agile organization and customer oriented objectives;
- Light structure and teams with a wide range of skills and an experience managing contract;
- Very reasonable competitive management fee: comparable to US FMS cost of operation;
- No dividends expected by shareholders, just balanced accounts;
- Sourcing policy is free from any manufacturer input.
A proven prime Contractor:
- Staffing is balanced between industry and Armed Forces. Strong expertise in industrial & operational aspects;
- Strong knowledge of real operations in defense and security fields, in particular in digital transformation;
- Strong knowledge of up-to-date technologies & systems;
- Implementation of continuous improvement, according to PMP-PMI standards, for program management process.
A Federative role in France:
- Capacity to federate French and European companies under common objectives, thanks to ODAS’ expert knowledge of technical, industrial and business stakes;
- Strong influence (supported at the highest level in the French state).